Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop - Celebrating International Scrapbooking Day

Welcome BACK to the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
I am so blessed that I get to create and inspire with these amazing Stampin' UP products and share with you all here for another wonderful year! Remember that every other Thursday, all 20 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Please keep hoppin' thru them all....you do not want to miss anyone of these amazing ladies!
This week is an "open to create" week. As team lead (who sometimes comes up with crazy ideas), I asked the ladies if they wanted to do something extra special like focusing on scrapbooking or Project life pages. Everyone was excited to give it a try and be challenged! We also found out that March 4th is International Scrapbooking Day and we are most definitely an International Team that dabbles in scrapbooking! Because it was our "free" week, we could use products from our Artisan boxes of goodies or add anything current as well so you will see alot of ideas with different products!
My all time favorite PL collection is the Moments Like These collection. I love the color combo, the GOLD foil, the sayings, the images, etc. I found this great photo of a moment that I never want to forget. I get a little sentimental when it comes to this girl. She is a Senior this year and I have been wanting to finish her scrapbook before Graduation. (I need a month off work to get this done mind you) I selected some cards from the Moments Like These Card Collection, cut them down to 3x3, added the Gold Glimmer Washi Tape (on Saleabration right now!) and used the Sweetheart Punch. That's it. Simplicity.

I wanted to share with you some pages that I finished recently using the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Collection. (LOVE THAT ONE TOO) I made a Project Life page on one side and a traditional scrapbook page on the other side using PL cards too. I love the layout so much that I made another page for another memory using the same PL Collection.
We hope that we have inspired you to celebrate International Scrapbooking Day on March 4th! So get out your PL collections, 12x12 cardstock, your pile of photos and get your memories scrapped!

Thanks for stopping by here and if you leave a comment then thanks for truly making my day!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy

Now on to one of my dearest friends and Artisan Design Team sister for life.....Connie Collins! She will blow your mind!

Stampin' UP Supplies:
Moments Like This Project Life Collection
Moments Like This Accessory Pack
Sahara Sand 12x12 Cardstock
Sweetheart Punch
Saleabration Gold Glimmer Washi Tape

Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Card Collection
Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Accessory Pack
Real Red 12x12 Cardstock
Island Indigo 12x12 Cardstock
Kraft 12x 12 Cardstock

5 comments:

Allison Okamitsu said...

Love your layouts my friend! The gold really makes everything POP. And I used the Seasonal Snapshot collection TONS too, an all-time fave!

Unknown said...

These are simply wonderful, Cindy!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

So cute! I'm totally into the black and white right now and I totally need to make a traditional page or two with my PL stuff! Thanks for the inspiration and the sweet, sweet birthday card (and your sweet note). It totally made my day! <3

Wendie Waldman said...

Love the Hop theme, and your pages are wonderful. Thanks for your inspiration.

Connie Collins said...

Great idea to combine a traditional page opposite of the PL page!