Wednesday, May 20, 2015

You've Got This - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
We are just starting on our May 2015 box from Stampin' UP!
This box was FULL of more BRAND NEW products 
from the Stampin' UP 2015-2016 Annual Catalog!!!!! 
You do not want to miss any of the projects this week! Remember that every Thursday of each week, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my project this 3rd week...(which you can also see on Stampin' UP's Facebook page on Friday)
This lovely stamp set was one that drew my attention when I opened my May Artisan box. I love the background sketchy stamp and the saying stamps. I selected the NEW 2015-2017 In Colors for my color combo: Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon and Cucumber Crush and Tip Top Taupe.
Couple of things I love on this card: 
*The coloring of the flower in Watermelon Wonder with the blender pen and then fancy-cutting the flower out. I know lots of work but the result is worth it.
* Using the NEW 1" Dotted Lace Trim in Watermelon Wonder on the edge.
*The Delightful Dijon Washi Tape from the Bohemian Designer Washi Tape for a bit of color.
Then I took the fun NEW Envelope Paper in Delightful Dijon with the Envelope Punch Board to create a simple envelope. Add some 1" Dotted Lace Trim with a tag for a special touch.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to put these wonderful products on your wish list when the Stampin' UP Annual Catalog goes live on June 2nd!
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

4 comments:

Mercedes Weber said...

Soooo lovely Cindy!

Wendie Waldman said...

Beautiful. Love the colors and dimension. I'm lovin' the new ribbon too - it's easy to work with.

Unknown said...

Love the dimension and the ribbon wrapped around the envelope :) beautiful work as always, Cindy!

Allison Okamitsu said...

Perfection my friend!