Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Simply Pressed Clay - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are finishing up our March 2015 box from Stampin' UP. This box was full of more brand NEW products from the Stampin' UP Occasions Catalog! Every Thursday of each week, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my projects this 4th week...a hodge podge of things in our March box.
I really wanted to use the Simply Pressed Clay Alphanumeric Mold from our box..............just in a different way. It is made of rubber you know so why not make it a stamp? I used Crushed Curry Ink Pad and inked it up. It was an a-ha moment I must say! To finish up the first card, I used leftover pieces from the Hello Life Project Kit (after making Kaitlyn's notecards) to make a teacher's thank you card. That end of the school year is drawing near so time to think about it! 
Then I used Blushing Bride Ink pad with the mold so that I could make a baby card. I paired it with the Sweet Dreams Designer Washi Tape, the Sweet Dreams Designer Buttons, and the Little Sunshine Stamp Set from the box. So sweet! Who is having a baby girl?

And there you have our March Artisan box in a nutshell.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspire you!!!
Drop by our Pinterest page too! 
See all of our present and past Artisan projects!
Cindy

You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

11 comments:

Keith Rueda said...

Great idea!!!

Mercedes Weber said...

SHUT. UP. MIND. TOTALLY. BLOWN.

brrenwick said...

Well now I need that too!!! Love these!!

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm with Mercedes on this one! It's genius! Vicky x

Holly said...

Great a-ha moment!! Now I REALLY want the pressed clay mold! YOU truly are an artisan!

Wendie Waldman said...

So clever. Your cards are wonderful.

Tricia said...

I'm totally blown away! Such a clever idea!

TiaraHelen said...

Fantastic, you just doubled Stampin Up's entire sales of that product. I hope they give you a bonus! x

Susan Wong said...

You're way too clever!!! Love it.

Jenny van Dijk said...

So brilliant!!!

Carrie Rhoades said...

EEEEEEeeeeee, that's me squealing over these cards!