Wednesday, January 28, 2015

You Plus Me = Friends - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are finishing our January 2015 box from Stampin' UP this week. This box was full of brand NEW products from the Stampin' UP Occasions Catalog! We usually do 4 projects each month, but this month has 5 Thursdays which means our viewers get an EXTRA project this month! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too.  Now on to my EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA projects this 5th week... Some of us are attending the Stampin UP Leadership Conference in Orlando right now! I am excited to see friends, learn about how to boost my Stampin biz, to get inspired and have FUN!!! These cards are what I created along the way for card swaps at Leadership.
The first one above, I used the Painted Petals Stamp Set with Crisp Cantaloupe. I punched the Very Vanilla cardstock with the 2.5" circle punch to create the "window" for the sentiment which was stamped in Pear Pizzazz. I definitely agree with this saying this week! My Stampin UP friends are definitely like family to me!
I received a package of the Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes and I wanted to whip up some easy and fast cards for friends. All you need is the You Plus Me Stamp Set, the Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape, Gold Glimmer Paper punched in the small heart punch, Gold Sequins Trim and Basic Black Baker's Twine. Don't forgot to add a Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers Heart Shape! Love this trendy color combo of Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Gold and Whisper White. 
Last is my general swap card. Again using the You Plus Me Stamp Set here. I did use the striped paper from the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack and the Red Glimmer Paper for some bling. Colors are Real Red, Whisper White and Coastal Cabana. This was easy to mass produces about 30 of these babies!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspire you!!!
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

4 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Beautiful and fun cards.

~amy~ said...

Super pretty!

*Jane Lee* said...

Super loving the twitter payed card. It speaks straight to my heart.

Connie Collins said...

Love the beautiful colors on these fun cards!