Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Washi Sheet Crazy - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

 Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are wrapping up our January 2015 box from Stampin' UP. This box was full of brand NEW products from the Stampin' UP Occasions Catalog! I feel it is AMAZING Occasions Catalog as well as the Sale-a-bration this year is the BEST EVER! You are going to want it ALL! We have 5 Thursdays this month so each week you will see all NEW items with a variety of inspiring creations from the Artisan Design Team! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my projects this 4th week with the ever cute and versatile Birthday Bash Designer Washi Sheets!

My card above was so fun to make! It also reminds me of my friendship with my two besties : Kim and Christine! 3 hearts = 1 happy friendship so this card is for them. I love those ladies! I put a piece of the sheets on Whisper White cardstock and then punched them with the Sweetheart Punch. The background swirls are handmade with the Crushed Curry Stampin Marker for some whimsy artsy fun. The sentiment (which I adore) is a Sale-a-bration stamp set called A Happy Thing Stamp Set. You should definitely get it just for this one stamp! But wait there is more.....
I punched a few more of those Crushed Curry Designer Washi Sheet hearts to make a quick baby boy card. I added the Sweet Dreams Designer Washi Tape, Sweet Dreams Designer Button, and the yummy Hello Honey 5/8" Quilted Cotton Ribbon. Quick and easy!
And then I needed a birthday card for my brother so back to the Washi Sheets and the Balloon Framelits Dies to make it. I even added some Washi Sheets in strips on the sides. Of course the Celebrate Today Stamp set completes it! 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspire you to 
create with the Birthday Bash Designer Washi Sheets!!
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

13 comments:

Mercedes Weber said...

Cindy You Are Such A Rock Star!!!! Love all your cards!

Tanya said...

These are so fun! Love the close up of the washi sheets!!

Inge Groot said...

Aweomse cards Cindy, totally love the first card with the hearts and the handmade swirls...wow!!!

Becky Cowley said...

CINDY! All of these are so cute and fun! LOVE THEM!

Hélène LEGRAND said...

Quelle fraîcheur dans tes cartes ! Je suis fan !

~amy~ said...

super fun & festive cards!

Judi said...

All the cards are nice but...the first one a FAV!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fab gallery of cards Ciindy! Just love that heart one you made for your besties! Vicky x

Wendie Waldman said...

Totally loving your cards, Cindy. Very clever use of the Snuggles and Smooches image behind the hearts - why do I love those squiggles so much?!

Kerstin Kreis said...

:-) my handmade curls would definitely look not so good ;-) cool cards!

Barbara said...

Cindy, all of your cards are so cute and fun!

Michelle said...

Awesome! The first one is adorable. I love the hearts and swirls. My fave is the Big Day one. Love your use of the washi sheets. Thanks for sharing!

Allison Okamitsu said...

SO fancy! I love what you've done with the washi sheets! And those swirls! *swoon*