Thursday, November 6, 2014

Digital Project Life MY WAY - MDS Blog Hop

 WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio.  These ladies are SERIOUSLY talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We are a little early this month due to the holidays! ALSO we have a guest blogger this month of November! MONIKA DAVIS She is my dear friend and my "partner in crime" with our MDS biz. Believe me, she knows her MDS!

For the MDS Blog Hop this time, we are sharing PROJECT LIFE DIGITALLY! Come check out each of us and what we bring to the digital PL world!
Well there was some talk about MDS moving towards Project Life printed cards, however this has been delayed unfortunately. (insert frown face here) SOOOO......
I decided to make my OWN! I created a 8.5x11 page and filled Happy Things Pocket Cards punch with Designer Series Paper from the Grateful Heart Thanksgiving download. Then I just took some of the stamp images and more punches from that same download to finish my designs on the cards. I printed this page on my home printer with Whisper White cardstock.
Can you see the possibilities with this idea? You can use ANY download kit or ensemble with this! I definitely plan to use it again and again and again. Maybe MDS will get on board with printing cards soon and my life will be Project Life PERFECTION!
I cut them out and rounded the corners with my Project Life corner punch. So simple, right? I like simple scrapbooking memory keeping! I need to finish some journaling on this as well. Perhaps a quote about grandparents!
I did add some "hybrid" quality to my page with Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Pool Party and Peach Parfait (retired color-but I always save scraps for this type of occasion as you know MDS NEVER retires....not yet) cardstock cut with the Fun Fall Framelits Dies. I just threw them in the pouch on the photo. FUN!
Want to make this Project Life page too? Guess what? This download is ON SALE for the WEEKLY DEALS right NOW! Click HERE to order it!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you
 Cindy 
Click on the button to move on to see what Cori made!

4 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

Ooooh, this is awesome! Your cards came out great and I love the hybrid aspect - those little leaves are perfect!

Monika Davis said...

I love it Cindy! Thanks for letting me part of the blog hop this month!

Wendie Waldman said...

Beautiful colors. Love being able to print my PLxSU cards at home too.

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Brilliant my friend!!! Brilliant - that's all I'm saying.