Monday, July 28, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #75


Tara has a super duper cute sketch today over on MDS Monday for ya! I love the "snap" photo theme of this sketch as well as the "frames" in the background. I just did a global search for frames and all kinds came up in my library of downloads. The rest is chalkboard background from a Convention download and some washi tape from another download.

Do not forget that MDS printing is now available! They are have a special of 20% off printing right NOW until July 31st! I am DEFINITELY getting some projects printed! How about you?  I hope to share with you all here on a review of the printed items thru the new printer when I get them back!

I had so much fun making this page because of my friends Rachel and Shelley. When we get together at church youth events, we ALWAYS get this pose together. Sometimes it is CRAZY like the bottom photo. Which then you can see we easily can create mayhem at our youth events! I love both of these ladies and their love for Jesus and their heart for our youth kids!

You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every week.

 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into 
MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Really fun page, Cindy.