Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy Happy Girl - Artisan WOW

Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are moving on to our second to last post by the 2013-2014 Artisan Design Team! I had the opportunity to hang out with some of these fun and fantastic ladies during the Inspire Create and Share Convention last week. We made some great memories together over the past year and I hope that it continues! More to come on that! ;)  We have something "FANCY" in the works!

You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you do come check out my scrapbook page featuring hexagon punch with the AWESOME Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper.

Some of my favorite things on this page:
*The Beach Hose Designer Washi Tape! The color combo is Crushed Curry, Pool Party and Real Red so it was the jump start for color on the Basic Black and Very Vanilla DSP.
* The hexagon punch is a great way to showcase several side to this Specialty DSP.
* Using the Metro Type Alphabet stamp set for the title as well as the "happy" from the Amazing Birthday stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy

Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button! She is going to blow your mind with her technique card tonight! 

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Your photos really stand out on this page. Love the colors and dsp. The photos remind me of when I got my first guitar in 9th grade - Peter, Paul & Mary were my inspiration. So nice that you have scrapped this memory.