Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day Blendabilities Sneak Peak

I was able to get the Stampin' Up Blendabilities Markers in our May Artisan box and I would share on a regular Wednesday post but I wanted to share BEFORE Mother's Day in case it inspired you to whip up a card fast. First let me say that I love them, but only after I did LOTS of playing with them. Of course you have to have the perfect stamp for them and this Blended Bloom Stamp is PERFECT!

For my flower above I used Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana sets that you can see the various shades in the picture. I embossed the stamp image in White Embossing Powder first on the Crumb Cake cardstock. You need to be careful when coloring so you do not  color the white embossed lines. I started with the Dark first with small tip, then Medium with small tip and colored over all of it with the Light with large tip. Did you get the April Paper Pumpkin? That stamp "Happy Mother's Day" was in there! Just love it!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy

4 comments:

Marisa G said...

Beautiful card Cindy! Love the coloring on colored card stock.

Wendie Waldman said...

So pretty!

stampwithsandy said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous, Cindy! Love how you used the new products, and your "twist"!

ColourmehappyDi said...

Gorgeous card Cindy. The flower looks great coloured with the blendies on crumb cake. Love!
Thanks for sharing.
Inky wishes, Di