Friday, March 28, 2014

Leadership Geometric Treat Box

The Geometric Stamp Set was offered to demos at Leadership for a Make-n-Take. We were to showcase samples of other ideas to use with the stamp set. Here is my 3D sample. It is a mini treat box/bag using Bermuda Bay dotted DSP. Very easy to make.
Some of my favorite things on this:
 I love the chevron stamp in Summer Starfruit on the background of the tag.
The Gold Foil Sheet that was punched with the star.
The arrow in the stamp that I hand cut out.
The Basic Black Chevron Ribbon with the Summer Starfruit twine ( I wish we had more colored twine!)
I love the knotted ends on the twine too!

I hope that you like my Treat Box and can use it to inspire you! Check back soon for more Leadership display samples! Just a couple more to share!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Here is a list of the other Artisan Design Team blogs! 
Come see who made what!

Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley - Scrap Junkie
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Cindy Schuster - THAT's ME right here!
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes

No comments: