Monday, February 3, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #52


This was a great sketch by Heidi for the challenge! I turned it on the side and started to play with the "music" theme of it. I immediately went to the Global Search and typed in MUSIC. That blue music label embellishment from Play Date Quick Accents came up first and it all began from there. I had a lot more layers on the card like paper doilies and more splatter but I took them off. I like the cleaner and simpler look of this design. That is one of my favorite things about digital designing with MDS! Add and delete with no mess and no waste.

You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.


 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
 Cindy 

1 comment:

hollybeary creations said...

I like how you flipped the sketch.. and the elements you added.