Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Artisan Wednesday Wow - Oh Snap Hexagon Scrapbook Page

 Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are continuing with this February box that was full of the Kaleidoscope Product Suite this week!!!!! We hope you move on with our Artisan Design Team Blog Hop to inspire your creative juices!
You just came from Cathy Caines (she is a scrapbooking wonder woman) and next is Connie Collins, but before you go come check out my fresh and trendy hexagon scrapbook page!

My favorite things on this scrapbook page:
* The Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper with the Hexagon Punch
* The On Film Framelits Dies makes easy photo mats and fun cameras in the Silver Foil Sheets
*The arrows also are cut with the same framelits dies but stamped with Peachy Keen Stamp Set
* The Basic Black 3/4" Chevron Ribbon and Basic Metal Buttons with Whisper White Baker's Twine for some texture
* The "Oh Snap" title which I used my e-cutter and MDS download Epic Overlays stamp brush image (I am hooked on the e-cutter for scrapbook page titles)
This was really fun to put together and document this new event in my Megan's life! I love doing some traditional scrapbooking to capture these special moments even if they are 16 and no longer my baby. I know many of you use MDS for scrapbooking now, so you also could take this same page and create it there. 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy

Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button! 
I bet she has something INCREDIBLE to show us!

7 comments:

~Erica~ said...

I love every single thing about this page! This screams "scraplift me!!" And I will! nice work! ;-)

*Jane Lee* said...

I wish I could scrapbook like you. I wish I was you. Yep. That's it.

Cathy Caines said...

I do love a scrapbook page!! Love the framelits on this - amazing!

Becky Cowley said...

Such a supa fun page! I love the phrase "oh Snap" and it is perfect on this! Oh, hahahah, and I just realized where the name for you blog came from. . . fist to head!

Jen Timko said...

The details…they are all so perfect! What a fantastic page this is!! I'm like Jane, I want to be you.

Connie Collins said...

Fabulous page Cindy! I love everything about it!

Stampin' In The Sand said...

This is so stinkin' great! I haven't scrapped in years but I love this page!