Monday, January 20, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #50

Tami brought a fun challenge with a card sketch this week. First I was excited to use a new download that I got called Beautiful You. I love watercolor and that is my medium when painting. I was so excited to see it on digital form! Not sure if I really got the "challenge" part of this week right, but could not get it to work with my design. So here is what I came up with. That is what is so great about a sketch challenge...you can let it inspire you to go in whatever direction you want!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.

 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
 Cindy 

5 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Cindy, I LOVE the card you created. The yellow and coral wash is so soft and pretty. (You rocked the challenge part!) Great idea to add the arrow under the Hello. It's just beautiful!

jjcreations said...

Cindy, I love this! It's just such a peaceful, beautiful card!

Tara Bourgoin said...

So soft and pretty! I love the colours you've used (and that sweet sentiment!). Beautiful.

beth rush said...

love these colors! very pretty card Cindy!

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful, soft colors, Cindy!