Friday, January 17, 2014

Leadership Stampin' Up biz cards

Stampin' Up's Leadership Convention is over, so the members of the Artisan Design Team are sharing the samples we created! 

Ready for some great inspiration with the products from the Occasions Catalog as well as the Salebration stamp sets? Some of us are posting several at once, while some of us are posting one a day several days a week. Just so you know, I will post mine twice a week - Tuesdays and Fridays in between my other regular posts.  You can also see my labels on the right side "Leadership Samples" and you can see all of them as they post there.
Today I want to share the two samples I created using the exclusive Leadership Stamp set and the new Business Photopolymer Stamp Set called the Best Decision Ever.  I had my fabulous downline and all my stampin friends in mind on this first one. I used the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit so that you can use the whole set to make many of these at once.
The second one was inspired by my friend Monika. I thought this would be a great card for her to send to a NEW customers that came to her card classes. I love the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set that has a fun stamping artsy quality that goes perfectly with this stamp sentiment. Again I used the Tag a Bag Accesory Kit on the cards for a mass production appeal. BUT you could use any Designer Series Paper with the Angled Tag Topper punch to made the same tag! 

(here is the team's samples on display with these stamp sets)
I hope that you like my cards and can use them to inspire you 
in your Stampin' Up biz or just as a card layout.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Here is a list of the other Artisan Design Team blogs! 
Come see who made what!

Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley - Scrap Junkie
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Cindy Schuster - THAT's ME right here!
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes

3 comments:

Monika Davis said...

Love them both! OF course the one that you did thinking of me is not the one we got at Leadership - so I'll have to buy it so I can make those cards!

*Jane Lee* said...

I love both of these samples. You rock!

Jen Timko said...

These are so crazy cute!!