Monday, October 21, 2013

MDS Monday - Look at me go!

I was thrilled to be asked to participate in the MDS Monday Design Team!  I thought it would be a perfect fit into my crazy schedule these days. I am always designing in MDS and I love challenges! Especially a sketch challenge! They are great way to jump start the creative juices to get really awesome projects.

This week Joan from the team has a simple page sketch which focuses on the title at the side. I love that it had many photos on the page. The pictures were really the inspiration for the color combo and the dots. The title is so very my youngest daughter. She is a hoot! 

You can see the sketch and what the rest of the design team came up with if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Also give the challenge a try and submit your own page. Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.

So you will be seeing me on MDS Mondays there and here!
 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
 Cindy 

4 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Cindy, I LOVE your page! The pictures are so cute. (I go through the same thing with my daughter.) Wish I would have thought of something like this.

hollybeary creations said...

Great page Cindy.. I love the Black N white with the pop of Pink and all the polka dots.

Heidi Baks said...

Very fun page, Cindy! Love the pink rhinestones. What a great memory!

jjcreations said...

This is a fabulous page, Cindy. With the colours and the photos it's both classy and fun at the same time.