Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Artisan Wednesday WOW - MDS Thankful for Family



Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you come check out my ALL My Digital Studio created scrapbook page! 
I was so excited to see some fantastic My Digital Studio downloads with our box this month! Right away, I was inspired to make this page with them. I am in love with the Sweater Weather DSP in digital and traditional form! It is perfect for this quilt or patch-like hexagon look I was going for.

 I used the Truly Grateful Stamp Brush Set Digital Download #134928 and the Feathered Woodcuts Kit Digital Download #134849.  Did a little recoloring on the Seam Binding Ribbon you see to get the Soft Sky color. See that stitching across the ribbon and title?  Totally not a download, but a feature called Freeform included in the program! Oh yeah, custom stitching! The awesome textured background comes from Thanksgiving Tablescape Simply Created Kit Digital Download #135248.  This page is all about what makes me feel so blessed and thankful each day.

If you have not tried My Digital Studio yet, give it a try! It is a FREE 30 day trial or just $19.95 for the program plus $500 worth of content with it!  It is user-friendly, not messy, no craft area needed, flexible, and super fast way to scrapbook your daily life and events. Let me know, I can help you get started!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS!
 Cindy 
Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

Check back Thursday HERE for some more MDS inspiration! It is the "FRESH & NEW" MDS Blog Hop! Sharing many different projects to get you ready for the holiday season in My Digital Studio!

6 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

What a beautiful fall layout - great colors, textures that really compliment your beautiful family photo.

Connie Collins said...

Beautiful page...I love everything about it...the colors, the background, the layout...everything!

Mercedes Weber said...

Wow! Great MDS page! Once again you've inspired me!

Cathy Caines said...

I have so so much to learn. Some day I will learn. Maybe even next week. I don't know. I love this page. I really do. Love that woodgrain paper, hey?!? Awesome!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Love it girl - turned out so awesome!!!!!

Alanna said...

Wow! Great page.. is there a quick way to line up all those hexagons?! Love how you clustered them all together behind your photo and sprinkled some around!