Friday, September 20, 2013

Oh What Fun! A BABY!

 I thoroughly enjoying playing with reinkers and alcohol in my aqua painters.  Here is another card using that technique for a background color on Whisper White cardstock.  My favorite part about this card it the wording. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049 to line up the Oh What Fun (Christmas Messages #131793 Clear) with its a boy (A Dozen Thoughts #131059 Clear) The fonts were very similar AND I needed a fun unique baby boy card!
Here are the rest of the supplies used:
Chevron Embossing Folder, Tape it Stamp set, Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set, 1/4" Stitched Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Brights Designer Buttons, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Colors:
Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Real Red and Crushed Curry

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today!
 Cindy 

2 comments:

stampinjul said...

This is such a great card! Definitely CASE-worthy!

StampingBetty said...

just pinned! like how you used the elements in this card esp the off kilter folder impression! you rock cindy!