Thursday, August 15, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - Back to School Already!

 
INTRODUCING A BRAND NEW MDS BLOG HOP TEAM TOO!
Welcome Cori Kozak and Julie Davidse!
Both have joined us in the past as monthly guest bloggers and we decided to ask them to join us to complete our NEW team of 10 MDS Designers! They are ridiculously talented in MDS!
 
Also something NEW - you will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a NEW theme selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. We have lots of fun MDS themes coming up as the holidays are soon here!
 
Ok, back to our theme this hop....SCHOOL! Yep, moms out there are shouting "HIP HIP HOORAY!" We started last Monday here and my girls are well aware that this mom HAS to get the first day of school picture so that means getting ready well in advance so mom could get EXACTLY what she wants! I love getting the funny moment photos like that of Alli's yawning and Megan's smirk. They are riding the bus together this year because Alli started MIDDLE SCHOOL! (oh boy, my heart hurts.) Therefore I was able to get a duo-together picture this year. WOO HOO!
 
This page came from a challenge that I gave at our MDS Digi Crop Night on Tuesday. The ladies who did the challenge made some SUPER DUPER CUTE cards!  I called it the "THREES".....three colors, three photos or designer series papers, and three embellishments.  I used Poppy Parade, Pool Party and Tangerine Tango with black and white; three pictures on my page; three buttons with downtown grunge frames. Most of what you see if using the download Hello World #133528 or link HERE, it is a baby set but I love the chalkboard look for school theme.
 
Tomorrow we will have a special edition of Artisan WOW! You do not want to miss it! 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today!
 Cindy 

Continue hopping to Rochelle #5 and be sure to leave some love notes (comments) 
for each of these super talented ladies! 

4 comments:

stampinjul said...

What a super fun page! I love that Hello, World kit myself! Chalkboard is totally in! Love it!

Wendie Waldman said...

a fun page!

Cori Kozak said...

This is such a fun page! Love the chalkboard, little pennant and polka dots! Guess I need to add that download to my wish list... ;)

Monika said...

Your page of three's turned out great!
Monika