Friday, September 21, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Coloring Tool

 
 I actually started this page while I was playing with the new MDS2 features at Convention. Then I came home to redo it on my system and played around some more to get to this. Above is the original page. Then I saw the Sketch challenge last week on MyDigitalStudio.net and knew I could change it to fit the sketch. I did not win but I did get a Honorable Mention and selected as a featured sample on the website. Pretty cool beans! You can see it here: Peace on Earth 
I used the NEW MDS2 feature called Coloring Tool on many things. The title is a stamp image that I colored each letter. I really loved that ornament embellishment so I matched the snowflake stamp image with the coloring tool to match them. Here is an example on how I did that:
 
 It is alot like using the Paint program. I highly recommend using the Zoom + or - on this to color in the details. You can also watch this video here:http://mydigitalstudio.net/video/stamp-image-coloring
I also did the title as it was a stamp image that I colored each letter.
I think that this maybe the biggest and best new feature of MDS2! It is SO much fun!
See what you can come up with and post it on MDS.net. I challenge YOU!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Check out what my talented MDS Blog Hop friends created this week!
 If someone is missing as you hop, just come back here and move to the next person.

No comments: