Monday, July 2, 2012

Recapping the past 6 months...


I can not believe it has been 6 months of 2012 already! Back in January I started my 2012 monthly recap in MDS 12x12 pages. Here is the basic layout that I created to follow for each of the months. You could do this also in regular scrapbooking. It is a great way to capture monthly moments of the year and keep as a yearly album and you do not have to create a new design each month. This year I am doing a recap page like below and then adding an additional sorta of matching page next to it that features my favorite picture or moment of the month. Here are Jan- Apr with two page spreads. Some of the pages you may have seen on my Blog Hop Fridays.





Be back Wednesday to show you May - July recap pages!
Yes, even July is pre-done!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope this inspires you to make
monthly recap pages!
Cindy

No comments: