Friday, June 15, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - For the men in our lives

Ah, Father's Day is this coming weekend where we salute our fathers that love and guide us all our lives.  A dad's pride and joy are his children and my hubs is one special father to his girls.

I have fun making this page using the Delightful Digital Washi Tape, the Get it Done tag embellishments, the Delightful Dozen stamp brush set, the You're My Type stamp brush set and some mix and match colored DSP. I am digging the color combo on this page too!

This picture is from last year, so I will replaced it with a new one of the trio. It will be a perfect page for my 2012 album right next to June's recap.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to capture those special moments with the men in your lives!
Cindy
Check out what my fellow MDS Blog Hoppers created this week!
Some of the ladies are on hiatus so just come back here and move to the next person on my list below.

1 comment:

Cori Kozak said...

Cute layout! Love your fun color combo!