Friday, May 11, 2012

mds blog hop friday - one more sketch

Yes, another sketch this week! I love them! Aly selected this gem of a sketch which I had lots of fun with. I wanted to use the Pocketful of Posies designer series paper only. I like many of the pattern paper in this set. Found some cute pictures of my girls from way back but coming up with a title was a problem. But this one fit ok. I will also go back and maybe add some journaling on the bottom right corner before printing. My favorite part is the flowers! They are Fun Flowers punches download and flower embellishments from the 2012 Fresh Flowers Calendar download. 

Some exciting MDS news came out on Tuesday May 8th and you can see all about it HERE
I can not wait to get my hands on this new MAJOR update to MDS later this year! 75 new functions! WOW! WOW! WOW!  I do hear that we get to play with it at SU Convention in July so I am EXCITED cause I will be there!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Cindy

Check out what my fellow MDS Blog Hoppers created this week!
If someone is missing, just come back here and move to the next person.

1 comment:

Holly VanDyne said...

WOW Cindy, this is PERFECT!!! What sweet photos and love the colors and papers you used! :)