Thursday, February 2, 2012

Want to try My Digital Studio? How about for FREE!

Play with My Digital Studio for FREE starting today!!!


With the FREE trial, you’ll get:
■Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
■Full design functionality.
■Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express. See included content here.
■Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
■Access to our professional print services so you could even print your items that you create!
Once your trial period expires, simply contact me to purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue enjoying My Digital Studio. You will love the program!

124483 My Digital Studio Express*
Downloadable version with full software and just enough digital content to get you started
See included content here. Only available as an online order $39.95.

118108 My Digital Studio:
Packaged DVDs with full software and robust digital content; includes nearly 2,000 stamp brush sets, embellishments, designer templates, punches, Designer Series Papers, card stock, and more.
That’s more than a $500 worth on it!
See included content here. $79.95

This is an on-going promo for the 30 day trial. You could start on March 1st, May 1st or TODAY! Why not give it a try, IT IS FREE!

Click  MY SHOP LINK TO SIGN UP  to get started!
Once you have signed up for the FREE MDS Trial, go to http://mydigitalstudio.net/ and sign up with a user name and password.  Then head to the training videos HERE and watch the Getting to Know MDS section. Look at some of the samples shown on the website too.  Find me and add me as a friend! Then start playing on your own!
Email me if you have any questions at nutmeg1197@aol.com or check out  FAQ HERE about the Express Trial My Digital Studio program.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

No comments: