Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Nephews' Wish List

A few weeks ago, we had my 3 nephews over for a sleepover. Friday night they came and it seemed like my home had been invaded by Legos. Legos were everywhere! Then on Saturday, I wanted to have them make a craft to take home. So I came up with this Wish List 2011 for them. 
Very simple to make. Take a 3 x 11 strip of cardstock and fold in half. Cut regular printer paper at 2 3/4 x 5 1/4.  Decorate the front as you see here. Place paper inside the fold and then punch two holes with my Crop-a-dile. The ribbon holds the paper in there. Later I punched a hole at the top for a piece of Baker's Twine so they could place it on the Christmas Tree.

All punched characters were found on Stampin Up Demo Connection. Collin made the Santa first.  Then Aaron came back and wanted to make the Polar Bear and stamp some snowflakes (his favorite part was stamping). Jack was last and he picked the cute Rudolph Reindeer (he loved working with the Big Shot as did Collin). I later added their names and year to them with MDS help.  They immediately knew what to do next...
FILL THEM WITH LOTS OF WISHES FOR TOYS! (Legos were mentioned many times)
Here are my boys and Allison together at the playground later that day. We had a great time and I treasure these moments we get with them.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: