Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Finally I can show these!

Here are the many family gifts that I made this holiday season.
I hope that everyone liked them and enjoys them thru the year.


A 2012 MDS desktop easel calendar for my brother-in-law of his three sons.  One of my favorite projects this year! 
A flower bookmark band for my mother-in-law.  I have to make myself one!
A Starbucks Gift Card Holder for my sister-in-law - the GC is inside the cup!  Also made this as a light latte with kraft paper in the bottom for another gift.
A Stampin Up card keeper completely covered with Spice Cake DSP/fabric and filled with 40 cards and envelopes for my mom. 
2012 MDS Desktop Calendars for my mom and sister-in-laws from this post HERE
MDS Custom designed Lego shirts for my three nephews! They loved them!

Two MDS date frames for our brothers' families.  The anniversary date is in the center then each parent's birthday are next out and finally the kids' birthdays are on the outside.  You can see the one I made my parents HERE.

I did make an iPod box in Basic Gray for my brother to hold his iTune cards. Looks like this one here on this ipods POST. I changed it to say Jon's Itunes and his favorites bands of all time. I forgot to snap a pic of it. oh well.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope your Christmas was a joyful one!
Cindy

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love the card box filled with cards - great idea!