Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday Mini Book

I saw this mini book on Dawn's blog here: just-for-fun-mini-book-with-the-simply-scored-video
I always love a challenge on how to make something that is so darn cute and folded from one piece of cardstock to make just one item!  I altered mine for a holiday mini book instead of the summer fun mini book that she did. I also love that she is using the new Simply Scored Tool!  It gave me a reason to get mine out and play.  Just love how the front turned out with the embossing folders on two layers. That stocking stamp set and punch are a Christmas must have from the Holiday Mini which end Jan 3rd! 
You can put pictures on the red inserts or journal some favorite moments of the holidays.
As the holidays are near, I have been trying to create some gift items and decor.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

1 comment:

Texas JennyWren said...

Love your mini book for the holiday. I think I am going to make some of these to thank my customers for supporting me this past year. TFS