Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Opacity with MDS

I was just playing around with My Digital Studio the other night, making items different opacity and this page was created.  I started with crumb cake background at 70% opacity and four round corner punches in Pool Party then filled in between with the square punch in Pool Party. Added a textured background stamp in Crumb Cake at 65% opacity and moved to the back. Added a strip of the Noteworthy Pool Party dsp in a punch. Added the photo box and picture in black and white. I moved Allison in the pic move to the right placement as I knew I wanted journaling on the right. You can do that in the crop area when you select the picture.  The picture was still bright and I wanted a serene look. As I took a square punch and make it the same size as the pic by adjusting the inches in the edit object section of the photo. I filled the punch with Whisper White and changed the opacity to 12%.  Added the Thoughtful Overlays frame in Whisper White to the photo. The font of the text journaling and "beach" are CK Ali. The "BABE" is Sweet Details letters in Crumb Cake and opacity at 85%. Can you see the dsp thru the letters? Lastly I added the Fabulous Florets image twice in Whisper White and changed the opacity to 27%. One of them is flipped the other way.  All in all, took me about 15 minutes to make this late night creation. Simple and done...love it!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: