Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

Due to the busy schedule last week, I realized I had to come up with Father's Day cards. I had seen some post on eighteen25 about Tiny Prints. They make cards with your photos on them. So I went searching for some graphic inspiration.  Truely, I cased them myself on My Digital Studio.  I made two for my husband and two for my Dad. Here they are:


I printed them out myself and added the real button and some linen thread on the photo cards. I added the Baker's Twine and some staples to the#1 Dad card and mount it to Marina Mist cardstock.
Our "adopted college kid" is in the picture with my girls. She texted him just as he was opening the card yesterday. Perfect timing!
We had a great day with both the men in our lives!
Hope you all did the same!
Cindy

No comments: