Thursday, March 3, 2011

Silly faces x 4

Here is another MDS page created for 2008.  We had snow hit us and we were bored towards the end of the second day trapped inside.  We grab my new camera and started taking tons of pictures of each others'silly faces.  I knew that it would be a great scrapbook page someday.
The background is Pear Pizazz.  I added a punch layer in Basic gray Nite Owl pattern 6.  The dotted scallop punch ribbon is in Whisper White at the bottom. The Notes chalkboard is from the Salebration CD that can be your free when purchasing $50.00 in product now thru March 31st!  I used two of them overlapping to make 1 long one.  The check boxes are from the School Days brush images and fit this perfectly.  The font used is Smudger LET at 28 (came with my Windows 7 fonts). Love the drawn dog as it represents our beloved Molly Sue. I also added the antique brad on top of whisper white knot.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: