Monday, February 28, 2011

Let's go back to 2008...

I have been working on MDS alot lately so plan to see lots of it!  I got inspired by the Project 52 on the MDS website and yes, I have started 2011 already but I wanted to go back and try to catch up with previous years. Now my Project 52 is actually Project 12. Instead of 52 weeks, I went with 12 months of the year.  I find it easier for me to cover monthly recaps then weekly.  You will see similar elements in this 2008 album.  First is the use of the rounded corner punch. Second is that I grouped two months together and had them made similiar in style.  Basically, I created the page and then insert a duplicate page mirrored. I then changed it to fit the themed month.  You will see in the next few days how it worked.  This option made it so easy to do the 12 months super fast.
This is the front page for my 2008 album. I added square punches in multiply and filled them with random photos from throughout the year.  The stamped background image from Bliss brush set if from the Salebration MDS CD that is FREE when you purchase $50.00 in SU! merchandise.  With all that comes on the CD, it is a deal! I also love the bird here from Bliss brush set and the antique brads in a row.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: