Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Card 2010



Here is our Christmas Card for 2010.  Now I made this 4 x 9 postcard on My Digital Studio back in November.  You would think that I would have sent them to the SU printers and have them done. Can you believe that I delayed and delayed until the deadline for Christmas delivery was past.  So instead, I sent them via email and Facebook to friends and family.  Love modern technology for those who procrastinate!

Then I took the same photo and made a new framed greeting for my entrance display.  I printed this on my own printer.  Colors are baha breeze, very vanilla and chocolate chip.  I changed the picture to black and white and added the year and reindeer image.  I love how it turned out and how it adds to my entrance.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: