Monday, August 23, 2010

Circle of thanks

Yep, I am a CASER!  I am totally guilty. There are just so many wonderful cards out there and I just have to case them to learn more.  So a circle of thanks to others out there that share their creations and what they love to do and do not mind if us others case them! 
I really loved this card for the creative circle punch out on the bottom.  I used Melon Mambo and Basic Black.  You could use make several of these in other colors with Basic Black and make a super cute box for a gift.  I am making these to sell as sets for my craft show season. These are truely easy cards to mass produce.  I used the 1 3/4" circle punch and the Boho Flowers punch.  The stamp set has four different versions of thanks.  Also used the Circle Circus stamp set which is a fav of mine.
Lots to do today!  Work, clean, grocery store, bank, dinner and church board meeting at our home.  Better get moving!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: