Friday, May 7, 2010

For My Mom

We celebrated my Mom's Birthday with family on a beautiful Sunday afternoon at the park with a BBQ picnic.  It was a great time together!  I know the girls had fun chasing after Abigail, my niece who is 15 months old now.  Nana loves her grand-daughters so much!
 
This is the card I made for my Mom.  I got the idea from the one and only Angie Juda!  Brillant woman!  You can see how she creates this card here: medallion-card-video  It is SUPER easy to make!  I love using my pastels now!  I made this during my scrapbooking weekend and one of the ladies wanted to make one too!  She has never stamped before and loved it! :)  She used pinks and greens on her card.  My card is using Old Olive and Not Quite Navy with Kraft (soon to be known as Crumb Cake). 

I will be back Monday to share the gift that I made.  As for my mom, she celebrated her Birthday/Mother's Day by going to Canyon Ranch (health and spa resort) out in Arizona for a week.  She comes back late on Mother's Day.  I hope she has a wonderful time! She so deserves it!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: