Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last Easter projects - Easel card and Bunny Jar

Here are the projects I made for my family.  I wanted to try my hand at making an easel card that is a hot trend right now.  They are easy to make than it looks like!!!  I was concerned that the receiver would not know how to display it once they opened the envelope.  Sure enough that was the case, but they loved how it displayed!  My card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and done in Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, and Sage Shadow.  I used watercolor with classic inks on the flower and used Bitty background stamp for the splattered look.
And then came the bunny jar idea from somewhere and someone I saw but I have forgotten who.  He is basically a total CASE except for the fact that I gave him a cotton ball tail on his behind.  I filled the jars with egg shaped M&Ms. I used punches in shapes to make the bunny face.  I love the bent ear!  Too cute!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: