Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wacky Wacky Wednesday

I have always wanted this stamp set called All in the Family!  A friend of mine bought it and asked me to mount the stamps for her.  Let me say this....it took forever!  That was when you had to cut the rubber around the image too! OY! Plus it is a pretty penny for the stamp set.

I was so excited to see that it was on the MDS program.  I wanted to make a family thank you card to send out for Christmas gifts or when we stay with friends and family on a visit, etc.  One tip here:  Zoom in to 200% to line the figures up!  Here is what I came up with:


I plan to print them out later today and attach them to a white card.  I might even try to watercolor the ink into one and see if I like.  Check back Friday and see how they turned out!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: