Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2010 coming sooner then later!


Sorry I have been MIA but I have been...prep for a craft show, youth meeting, doctor and dentist appts, lots of work on the real job and computer trouble getting to blogspot to post pictures.  I did manage to take a Friday off and head to Archiver's to play and buy!  HEEHEE! 
Here are the 2010 calendars I did this year to sell at my craft show.  I absolutely love how they turned out!  Thanks to a talented lady on Splitcoaststampers that name escapes me at this moment.  This Season of Friendship stamp set was in the Mini Catalog last year and they brought it back for the new catalog.  It is one of my all-time favorites!  On the top is Winter and Fall and below is Spring and Summer.  I wish I had taken a picture of it standing up.  The ribbon is the part that keeps it together as an easel.  Then once the seasons switch, you just undo the ribbon and re-thread it and make a bow.  Much easier than last year's version.
I sold these for $5.00 and one lucky lady bought all of them that I had at Saturday's craft show.  :o)  Yeah me!










Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: