Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

I made this card using my two favorite things from the SU Mini catalog that ends on June 30th. The Great Friend stamp set and the Walk in the Park Designer Paper. I even ordered an extra pack of the paper. Stampin Up recently made an annoucement to us demos to stock up or keep stock on the retiring in colors as they may be used in future. What that means is questionable. Does not matter cause I would keep these colors anyways. I love 2008-2009 In Colors: Baha Breeze,Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango and have grown to love Pacific Point. I cased this card from Val here: http://valeriestangle.blogspot.com/ Check out her cards! She is so talented. Instead of her ribbon piece like her card did, I just used a piece of basic gray cardstock. I made the So Saffron and Kiwi Kiss with basic gray examples in this card as well. Just a beautiful card layout! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: