Monday, June 8, 2009

Made for Monday

Good Morning! All this week I will be showcasing this present Spring-Summer 09 catalog's hostess sets. When you do a workshop over $150 and up then you get to select a special limited offer stamp set for free!
This is a Level 2 hostess set called A Little Somethin'. This is my very own design. I used the "rock star" image for this card. I love the skulls but some do not like them so I made this with another paper style as well. Great for a teenager's birthday card! I used Riding Hood Red, Black and retired Spooky DS paper. The Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain ribbon which I love and is retiring. The birthday sentiment is stamped in White Craft ink.
We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Allison's birthday and the dance recital. I hope to get some pictures downloaded today and post them tomorrow.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: