Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter III

Sorry this is late posting but today has been very busy. We had to go set up for Easter breakfast at our church this morning. We had to cook some bacon and that smell stayed with me all day. Then when we got home, the girls and I colored Easter eggs. Next I played Rock Band with Megan while Allison shot the BB Gun at cans with Daddy. I found some time later on to prepare for a great class in two weeks that will post this week. I also made some wonderful gift box and card set that you can purchase from me. I took all the pictures so I need to work on that. We just finished showers and I trimmed the girls' hair myself. Easter outfits are picked out. Now I think I will go watch the rest of The Ten Commandments. Tomorrow we attend church and serve Easter breakfast with our youth group to the entire church. Then off to Easter dinner and egg hunt at my folks' house. This basket I made from my punch online class that I took last month. I used Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Kraft cardstock. I love the heart nose! "May the miracle of Easter bring you renewed faith, hope and happiness." Enjoy your Easter Day! Many blessings, Cindy

No comments: