Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Scrap Camp Recovery Day Two

These are my new friends called the Cuttin Up Crew! Tammy had T-shirts made this time which was fun to have! The other scrapbook group there was jealous of our matching shirts! We had 29 ladies attend and they are such a fun group of ladies! This was the spring gathering and they have one in the fall as well. Here is the scrapbook page that I created in my head at 4am while trying to get to sleep the last night. I even had to get up to sketch it down by the light of my cell phone. I made it once I got back down to the room at 9am. Everyone loved it, so many cased the page for their own group picture. That was so special and I was honored! I used Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip. The pink layout is 8 x 8 and eyelet edge punched on the bottom. The white is 5 x 7 so the picture had to be cut to 4.5 x 6.5. I used brown dotted ribbon from Betsy's bag of ribbon! :) The butterflies are from the Sizzix Big Shot die cut and word window punch for the center body part. The scissors are made from small and large oval punches with the word window punch for the blades. They are attached with a brad and popped off the page with a dimensional dot. The letters and numbers are done with my new favorite tool that I HAVE to get! The Cricut! I used the Tear Drop font and sized them to 1.25". Then I attached them with my next new favorite tool the Xyron! It makes any things 1.5" or less a sticker! Thank you Taylor for teaching me how to use them! I bought one at Walmart while I was there on Saturday. Love it! Now I need to have that yard sale so I can get the Cricut and the Disney Mickey Font to finish my Disney scrapbooks! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: