Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Special Day #4

Here is a little square chocolate Valentine treat holder that I made. It is the Big Shot Petal Die cut into Real Red Cardstock. I stamped the hearts on it from the Love You Much stamp set. Add some brown satin ribbon to close the petals over the chocolate and add a punched heart in Real Red and word window punch out with friend to friend sentiment in Kraft. I used Linen thread to attach to ribbon. I did attach the ribbon to the bottom with glue dots, so that way when they open it the ribbon is still attached to the box for reuse. Below is it is shown open.
Here is a card that I cased from another blog. I used Real Red and Chocolate Chip cardstock. I stamped in Craft White ink using the Love You Much stamp set again. The hearts are punched out with the heart to heart punch. I used the scallop edge punch and add white gel dots.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute idea for holding the chocolate!