Friday, December 19, 2008

Festive Friday

Here is my Stampin Up tree for 2008! I bought the On Board Trinkets Ornaments and the Star Bright Designer Series Paper Ornaments from the Holiday Mini Catalog. These are just a few of them made! Together they make over 100 ornaments! I decided to put them on this little 2' tree I had to show off the ones I did make. Cute! What do you think? This is one of my favorites! Using the Red Riding Hood Taffeta ribbon (LOVE it ) and the stamp from the hostess set Punches Three. This stamp set is retiring with all the other hostess sets. Bummer! Best hostess stamp sets that I have seen in awhile are in this currant catalog. Another fav ornament! This weekend is full of fun holiday stuff! A cookie exchange party and wrapping presents to get ahead before Wednesday. Have a magical weekend! Cindy

No comments: