Monday, October 20, 2008

Made for Monday

Well, there they are and there they went! All 53 of them are in the mailbox right now! Whew! Then I had the thought on the way home, thank you cards? Lois might be on her own for that.

My craft show on Saturday was a huge success! I sold 6 snowman wreaths and several cards etc. My desktop calendar sold out so I will definitely make more of them. I am working on my next workshop for November and will post details on Friday.

My Brother in Law Dwayne's birthday was Friday and I made him this special card for his birthday. Last year, I made a Steelers punch out card. This year, I thought I would try to make the Georgia for him. I used the Coluzzle cutter to cut the circle and oval. It took a few attempts but I finally got it! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: