Friday, September 5, 2008

Festive Friday

Festive Friday goes Halloween this week! I needed to make Halloween swaps for my Starz meeting on Saturday night and I came up with this. I do not have any new Halloween stamp sets, so I had to go in search of something...with pumpkins at least. Placing SU order soon to get the Batty for You stamp set! I created this card using Black, Lovely Lilac, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White cardstock. I used the new scallop edge punch for the black scallop edges and then used white gel pen to make the dots. I stamped the pumpkins in Staz On Black with Lovely Lilac and Tangerine Tango using the blender pen technique. The stamp sets are Thankful Thoughts and Everyday Flexible Phrases. I finished it off with black gingham ribbon in a false knot. Pretty cute and simple, huh? I will be swapping these for others on Wendy's downline SU team. It will be neat to see what Halloween cards they all come up with. So many creative ladies on Wendy's team. I will have to post all my swaps I get during next week. ***Crossing my fingers, cause I might be able to go to the 40th Annual Yellow Daisy Festival at St. Mountain Park this weekend! Over 600 crafters there! Can't wait! Gets my creative juices flowing for my craft shows! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: