Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Hello Wednesday! I am feeling better but still so tired. So I went back to do more of these candy/cookie/snack/sweets jars. Check out last Wednesday to see the newer version of the "C" jar. I added the scallop edge on the top and bottom of the side. See it? I think it makes it so much cuter! I used Chocolate chip cardstock for the letter, new Bella Rose DSP, and chocolate chip ribbon. I used the Coluzzle Cutter to cut out a perfect circle for the top. I added the scallop edge punch in Riding Hood Red to top and bottom. Could you not imagine that jar filled with Dove Dark Chocolates? "Yummo!" as Rachel Ray would say. I have been working hard on more craft show goodies to show you. Wait til you see what I have! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: