Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

(in all posts you can click on the pictures to enlarge) I have been working on some projects to sell at my craft shows this fall. Here is one of them. I take any style jar (got at Walmart or Target) and put the Designer Paper on the top and one side. I then traced and cut a letter C for cookies or candy and finish it off with ribbon. Pretty simple but very cute to put on your kitchen countertop. I have three jars similar to these in my kitchen. Great gift to give filled with candy as shown. Want one? I used Chocolate chip cardstock for the letter, retired Brocade Background DP, and chocolate chip ribbon. I used the Coluzzle Cutter to cut out a perfect circle for the top. I added the scallop edge punch in Chocolate Chip to top and bottom. I will be showing more of my craft show projects on Wednesdays. Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: