Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

It should have been Wacky Tuesday! It was a long day with work, dance lessons, dinner, homework, shower and then I had to watch Michael Phelps get his 10th and 11th record Gold medal, so no NEW card made with my new goodies (which I did get and opened just to see them). But I did want to post a card that I did as a challenge to try something new to me - mosaic tiling in a card.
I used Old Olive, Rose Red, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip cardstock. I used my square punch to make the "tiles" and stamped in chocolate chip/old olive classic ink pad on top of them once they were glued down. Stamp sets used are Embrace Life and Hugs & Wishes. I got this great color combo from my Stampin Success magazine that I receive as a demo.
I hope to post something for Festive Friday from my new goodies!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: