Friday, August 29, 2008

Festive Friday

4 months til Christmas! Can you believe that? I think I need to do Halloween cards for the next few weeks. I am trying out my new In Colors and Designer Papers. At first, I was not too sure about that Bella Rose DP. It is growing on me. I love the dots side but not so much the Rose side of it. Not my style. I used Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pink Piqueotte and Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the gift package from the Deer Friends Hostess set in Chocolate Chip. Used my scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch and finally the 1 3/8" square punch. I found this cute chocolate with white dots ribbon at Hobby Lobby to finished it off. That's it! Well, heading to Mississippi to visit with friends this weekend. I plan to do lots of stamping projects with my BF Maureen. So I will have plenty to show when I get back. Have a magical weekend! Cindy By the way, dear Howie has the cold now! He sounds terrible!

No comments: