Friday, August 8, 2008

Festive Friday

Can you believe we have LESS than 5 months til Christmas? CRAZY! It will go by so fast. So I will be sharing my Christmas cards and decor ideas each Friday. Sorry the picture is little blurry, I am just getting use to my camera/lighting with taking pictures of cards. This card is cased from the Stampin Up Sale-a-bration Mini on Page 6. Love the simple layout.
I used Blue Bayou and Whisper White cardstock, White craft ink and Blue Bayou classic ink pad, Brown 5/8"grosgrain ribbon and glitter (on the snowflake). Stamp sets used were Lots of Thoughts and So Many Scallops. I used the scallop punch and word window punch as well.
Well, the new Stampin Up Fall/Winter 2008-2009 catalog goes live on Monday! I will be linking the website on Monday's post for you to view if you are interested.
Have a magical day!
Cindy
pfn: The girls' first week of school went well. Both love their teachers. We start dance lessons next week. I have workout dance class on Mondays, Megan's dance on Tuesdays, and Allison's dance on Wednesdays. Should be fun!

No comments: