Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Disney Tip Tuesday

Yes, I am a Disney fanatic! I admit it. Always have loved anything Disney. We have owned into the Disney Vacation Club since 2004 and since that day have been to Disney 8 times in 4 years!!! So over the years, I have become a pro at planning our trips to see the main Mouse himself. Several of my friends and DH's co workers have come to me for advice on their Disney trips and I love sharing those tips for you to have a great time on your Disney trip. So my first Disney tip is: http://allears.net/ Deb's Unofficial Walt Disney World Information Guide Website - It has so much to read about planning a Disney trip. You could spend a whole day just reading thru this website. I suggest that you sign up for the FREE weekly newletter first! Every Tuesday you will get a email newsletter with news, tips, special events and more. Print it out and read when you have time. Same for the articles/webpages on the website. Oh, you can also go to the main Disneyworld website. Which I recommend because you can view park hours for up to six months in advance! I book 7-11 months in advance with DVC. Insert "NUTS" here, I know. But it pays off. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/index Check out the DisneyMoms Panel for more tips. (see link below right) I applied with another 10,000 people and missed getting that job. See other people are more Disney NUTS than me! I have so many many more tips to share! That is why I have to do TWO Disney tip days. Several of our local county neighbors and friends will be going to DisneyWorld coming in September for our fall break, so I hope that you will share my blog if you know someone going then or in the future. We are going then too. And it is all planned. :o) Have a magical day! Cindy p.s. you can see my Disney favorite website links on the right side below

No comments: